Google
 

Friday, March 14, 2008

I buy expensive suits. They just look cheap on me

Hi,
Warren Buffett Said :"I buy expensive suits. They just look cheap on me." This seem like nothing special but the quote show that Warren Buffett does not spent money like other Billionaires.

Warren Buffett is just like a normal American, He live a normal life like normal people he does not buy expensive cars big house and does not wear expensive clothing. Warren Buffett Warren Buffett still live in the house he purchased on Farnam Street for $31,500 in 1957.

In my pervious posted Warren Buffett The Richest Man In The World Warren Buffett Joked that "If you want to know why I passed Bill Gates, it's because I spend less. It's a tribute to thriftiness."

A little saving a day can build up it to great wealth using compounding interest rate. warren buffett is a live example. He started with $10,000 and now he with $62 billion.

No comments: