Google
 

Monday, January 21, 2008

Buffett Quotes

Hi,
My pervious posted Rule No.1: Never lose money. Rule No.2: Never forget rule No.1 is Mr. Buffett famous quote. Dreadful Stocks to Avoid fool.com article also said the rule of Mr. Buffett. Mr. Buffett also when looking for an investment he looking for something he can understand, it is also mention in the article by fool.com

Warren Buffett also said: "I never buy anything unless I can fill out on a piece of paper my reasons. I may be wrong, but I would know the answer to that. “I’m paying $32 billion today for the Coca Cola Company because...” If you can’t answer that question, you shouldn’t buy it. If you can answer that question, and you do it a few times, you’ll make a lot of money."

Another Buffett quote when come to investment: If a business does well, the stock eventually follows Mr. Buffett focus on the business then stock price. He focuses on business he can understand and can make lot money for shareholder.

No comments: